Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Leak Family Thanksgiving 2008

my music between two angels..GOD Bless this record!! I am so grateful for it! I love it!!
Thank you GOD!!..now on to Thanksgiving... ;)


my niece made these menus..


My growing boy's plate!! LOL...Jazz is a trip..he's so cool





































Hi Everyone,I hope you all are having a nice Thanksgiving 2008. I'm gonna post some more pictures in a while,but here is one of my chocolate dream cake. Yes.. I made with my own two hands,my mom didn't do it. Believe me, if my mom did it it would look 100 times better!! I'm just starting to learn how to decorate,but it's fun learning...plus it relaxes me. Speak to you soon!! Maysa


3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Anonymous said...

Maysa, your pictures are Wonderful! Love the decorating and the tree. Jazz is good kid and I'm so glad he's fine, healthwise. I'm also glad to see that you're feeling better, both physically and emotionally. Your sites are on my web clips, so when anything new happens to you, it's on my desk top. I want to let you know, I'm true fan of yours. Your voice is smooth, rich, soulful and unique. You are one of the Greatest Singers to ever Sing. TRUE. From your days with Incognito, you're Still A Friend of Mine, to Misunderstood, and Meth. I love everything you do. I play your music and tell my friends that you are the best and when they listen to you, they agree. It's so nice to see that you and your family had a wonderful Turkey Day and I know, you will have a wonderful Christmas, too. You are so great, I know love, real love, will find you soon and it will stay with you and never leave you. It won't make you sad or put you in doubt. It will be there for you, your son, your family, it will be there, forever. Pray, meditate, exercise, eat right, and be Thankful. Be Thankful for all the small things and Everything God has given you, Maysa. Cause He Has Given You, Soooooo Much. Take care of yourself. One day I will have to come and see you in person at your concert. Do you ever come to New York? God Bless, Peace and Blessings.

Love,
Jay

Bilal Salahuddin said...

Can we pickup the chocolate dream cake at the same location we're going to buy all your cd's today? lol. We love you!!

About Me

Management: Tom Goldfogle for Full Circle Entertainment( ) - For booking information: Bob Israel Maysabooking@gmail.com (301) 493 5311 Tour Management: Troy Burton macioburt@aol.com Stage and Tech manager: Odie Simmons od-tessa5@msn.com Mailing address for Maysa P.O. Box 21536 Baltimore,Maryland 21282-1536