Wednesday, August 1, 2007

summer

Hey Y'all..

Just did a gig with Jason Miles last night in Camden NJ..it was off the hook! THOUSANDS of people..I was told 6,000..I wish I had my band there...

It was fun working with Walter Beasley and D-Train! They were great!

I spent last Saturday in ATL,and I got the chance to meet and hang with Ann Nesby!

She is soooooo sweet and real!!

I hope I get to work with her soon.

I'm off on my first real,non-working vacation!!

See y'all  Monday..can't wait for Detroit and Montgomery Alabama next week!

Here are some other pictures..me and Ali Woodson,Alicia Myers,me Tammy and Wanda..and Charlie Wilson..I'm having a fun summer..

No comments:

About Me

Management: Tom Goldfogle for Full Circle Entertainment( ) - For booking information: Bob Israel Maysabooking@gmail.com (301) 493 5311 Tour Management: Troy Burton macioburt@aol.com Stage and Tech manager: Odie Simmons od-tessa5@msn.com Mailing address for Maysa P.O. Box 21536 Baltimore,Maryland 21282-1536