Thursday, September 6, 2007

VERY ,VERY GREAT NEWS

Hey Baltimore! Hometown..Y'all showed out for us tonight!

I can't believe it was over 5,000 people at Hopkins Plaza...

And you know the most eerie thing about tonight was,(and I am so mad I forgot to mention it...)

We were standing in front of the Morris Mechanic,which is the place I decided I was going to be a singer for the first time in my life when I was 6 years old!(My mon took me to see Purlie and Melba Moore floored me!)

 

I am overwhelmed at the love and support I got out there tonight! It was unreal!

It was so many of y'all....I could not believe it!

 

Thank you so much Baltimore,I am so proud.

 

Maysa

(metamorphosis page was updated today..putting my own self on blast..been doing a terrible job but i promised myself to get started)

No comments:

About Me

Management: Tom Goldfogle for Full Circle Entertainment( ) - For booking information: Bob Israel Maysabooking@gmail.com (301) 493 5311 Tour Management: Troy Burton macioburt@aol.com Stage and Tech manager: Odie Simmons od-tessa5@msn.com Mailing address for Maysa P.O. Box 21536 Baltimore,Maryland 21282-1536