Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I had a good time in Detroit!

Well,no thanks to Northwest who lost my luggage until two hours before the show on Sunday. Oh my GOD I was stressed out.

I can't believe Delroy Lindo came to the show!! His wife is a beautiful lady I used to know a long tme ago when I was at Morgan State. She used to braid my hair!! I had no idea they were married!! They are so sweet!

Anyway, I'm getting ready to do the Baisden After Dark TV taping in LA on Saturday.
Tomorrow(Thursday) I'm going to New York to record with Jason Miles for his new To Grover with Love CD.
Next week ,I'm off to Indonesia to do the Jak Jazz Fest.
when I get home,I'm going to work on finishing the LIVE CD...it may be released totally digitally!

No comments:

About Me

Management: Tom Goldfogle for Full Circle Entertainment( ) - For booking information: Bob Israel Maysabooking@gmail.com (301) 493 5311 Tour Management: Troy Burton macioburt@aol.com Stage and Tech manager: Odie Simmons od-tessa5@msn.com Mailing address for Maysa P.O. Box 21536 Baltimore,Maryland 21282-1536